Author Topic: OctaFX showed me the light  (Read 586 times)

Offline Quincy

• View Profile
OctaFX showed me the light
« on: September 22, 2014, 10:39:15 pm »
When I was exploring the different forex platforms which I could possibly use for the sake of trading, I landed upon OctaFX and the features that it was offering seemed to be great. I knew instantly that it was going to be a great platform and so I decided to open an account. When I did so, it really did give my trading career a big boost. It helped me learn a lot about trading and the ease with which I can make payments is spectacular too. I am optimistic that my relation with this platform is going to last long and I will be able to make the most out of my need to trade and make good and significant business profits out of it as well.

Offline Marrero

• View Profile
Re: OctaFX showed me the light
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 12:59:45 am »
OctaFX has already won a total of 8 awards including the best broker in Asia, Europe and many other countries but if there was any award for changing people life it would have been surely given to OctaFX as they have not only changed your life but also mine. I had no money but only because of their demo contest Championship i won 300 USD prizes which I received in 24 hours and from which now i make regular income by investing with them only.

Offline Ben Stroke

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 07:17:41 pm »
Getting a broker of OctaFX quality means meaning up the half of the battle, as there is nothing better than knowing that we can trust them, itís really great to be working with a company as good as they are. I work with them for many years and never I have faced any or trouble at all.

Itís all to do with their mindset of providing us with the best offers and facilities which you have not even mention, so just imagine how great this company is and in a complicated plus risky business Forex, itís a  pleasing sign to be having a quality broker like the. Also, itís their great customer service that has made me addicted to using them.

Offline Warren Gardner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 08:55:03 pm »
I want to share my experience of trading with IMMFX. The thing is I'm a news trader and it was quite difficult for me to find a broker who lets you to trade on news without any cheating from his side. Standard account of IMMFX perfectly suits me in news trading. I have fixed spreads (even during news spreads are not moving) and practically no requotes with them.
I am currently trading with CTOption. Most Safest and Secured Trading Platform. CTOption