Author Topic: BannersBroker is a SCAM site  (Read 1570 times)

Offline traitorer

• View Profile
BannersBroker is a SCAM site
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:17:47 am »
Name of the owner who got scammed: APIRAK NGSRIWONGSE
Username of the BannersBroker: rakdavid

I AM REALLY SO FED UP FOR HAVING TO CHASE FOR MY PAYOUTS WHICH ARE PENDING AS FOLLOWS AND I HAVING BEEN SENDING SUPPORT TICKETS AFTER SUPPORT TICKETS UNTIL I AM REALLY NOW AM SO FED UP WITH YOUR SUPPORT THAT I CANNOT WITHSTAND ANY MORE:

144579 2013-03-14 08:47:39 $ 143.50 Withdrawal to STP: $143.5 pending

135037 2013-02-15 00:50:59 $ 158.35 Withdrawal to STP: $158.35 pending

122384 2013-01-08 05:32:26 $ 212.80 Withdrawal to STP: $212.8 pending

AVOID JOINING AND BE BB'S AFFILIATES AS I CANNOT STAND ANYMORE WITH ALL THE LOUSY SUPPORTS AND BULLSHITS WHICH YOUR SUPPORTING STAFF HAVE BEEN KEPT TELLING ME BUT HAVEN'T BEEN FULFILLED TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING TO HAVE TO COME TO YOU AND BEG FOR MY OWN MONEY WHICH YOU OWE TO ME AND I THINK YOU AT LEAST SHOULD PUT YOUR SELF IN MY SHOES AND JUST IMAGINE IF YOU ARE BEEN MALTREATED IN THIS MANNER STALLING AFTER STALLING OR NO REPLY PLUS NO PAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS RIDICULOUS
THIS IS THE REPLY WHICH I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM THEM.

This is my support ticket number: [#QEX-322-57269]

Hello Apirak,

Thank you for submitting a support ticket,

Firstly we would like to apologise for delays with withdrawal requests. We have escalated you queries to our account team who will work to rectify the issue, we only have limited tools at UK support so we need to pass on your ticket to the relevant department. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards
BB Team
SAME TYPE OF REPLY AND MY WITHDRAWALS ARE ALL STILL PENDING.

Malik446

Perth Locksmith
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 08:51:54 am »
We have invested in the world’s leading commercial Locksmith software & equipment to enable us to provide the highest level of service for your business in Perth.  Our mobile workshops are able to come to you, & carry a full range of products & quality machinery to enable the locksmiths to carry out most of their work on-site.  As small business owners, we know that time is money, so Advanced Lock & Key’s locksmiths are trained to the highest level of efficiency, tidiness & promptness.  All our work is fully guaranteed.  We would be only too happy to discuss your commercial security on 9409 4440 during business hours.
Commercial Locksmith Perth

Offline kolyo09

• View Profile
Re: BannersBroker is a SCAM site
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 12:30:57 am »
I knew they're totally a Scam! So I didn't trade with them, I opened account with CToption instead. I had no problems with execution so far and my 5 withdrawal requests where received within the day.