Author Topic: www.investdealing.com - 1.30% to 4.50% daily  (Read 2270 times)

Offline InvestDealing

• View Profile
www.investdealing.com - 1.30% to 4.50% daily
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:33:23 am »
Hello everyone

InvestDealing is a group of 5 investors that want to share and help people to get some profit from their knowledge.

NO we don't promise anything!!
NO we're not a BIG BIG company with lots of high skilled investors, my name is Jon, and my other friends/partners are from Spain and one from Portugal.
NO we don't make HUGE profits, some days are good others not too good and others bad, but the last 2 years we were always on profit, that's investment!!!
NO we never add fake users with fake deposits, this is the 1st forum we post our site address.

YES we will use your money almost on Forex trading and other applications like UK Racing, our partner Frederico is great on it, and some Betfair bets (low % of your money).
YES when we have some confortable investors we will publish daily returns screenshot (when possible, because on forex we have a big report, but we are ok on other applications).
YES in case our program fails, in every reason, we will contact investors and will try to give principal deposits back to every of you (we hope that never happens because there is always a risk involved but we will try to gave all your money back, we don't scam).
YES, we want to work for LONG TERM.
YES, you can contact me (Jon) on MSN Messenger for live chat about everything related with our program (i will give my email when u register on program).
YES we going to add more plans, you are free to suggest one if you think that will help us grow.

Investors will be treaten with respect!!!

The big reason to make an HYIP Program is that we can all earn from it, and we don't have a huge capital to get high % on our investments, you help us and we help you. Sharing is everything :)

Thanks
Jon
www.investdealing.com

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
Re: www.investdealing.com - 1.30% to 4.50% daily
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 10:11:35 am »
Thanks for introducing your program @InvestDealing.

At first a few questions and points.

I dont know how long you are observe hyip market, but you should know that there are many programs, that start up only to cheat other.

What is a conclusion? It is not easy to pull new investors to your program. It is good that you are using a GC licensed script, but your layout looks like many other sites. You should change your layout to to make your site more attractive.

Do you plan to start advertise campaign (ads, monitors)?
Without it people never find your site. It is not enough to start a site and wait for investors.

when we have some confortable investors we will publish daily returns screenshot (when possible, because on forex we have a big report, but we are ok on other applications).

Why not now?

we don't make HUGE profits, some days are good others not too good and others bad, but the last 2 years we were always on profit, that's investment!!!

Do you pay 7 days/week? Why you offer stable profit if you generate variable profit?

What exchange services are you using?

Why have you copied your program description? It is hard to write a few words about you?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22We+are+a+group+of+skilled+business+people+whose+objective+is+to+obtain%22&btnG=Google+Search

How it is possible that funds are usually available on e-gold within 12 business hours?
I guess that you are not using e-gold on forex market.

Thanks and good luck in your project  :coolsmiley:

Please follow our forum rules.
Our main service: Money- monitor

Offline InvestDealing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 04:41:38 am »
Hello Ihavo

We observe hyip market for long and i know how things work, how to get lots of depositors etc etc, this is not what we want, we want to start from zero and go streight up if possible but without cheating anyone. We already joined lots of programs, almost all of them died when admin get the money he wants and just open a new site trying to do the same, you pay monitors for they to try site... we know all the story!!

About layout, none of us has webmaster skills ;D but we already have someone wich going to help us is everything we need so stay tuned for changes on site.

For now we don't plan to start with an advertise campaign beside the one we already making... forums etc
Some people will find the site and they will make real votes if they want to, we will not scam anyone so that's 5* for us (no lies). You know we can be kids, or cheaters, or even one person trying to earn money stealing, or... why not be a trusted group?

We will pay 7 days/week yes for sure, interesting thing you said... "why you offer stable profit if you generate variable profit?", we prefer to give out a fixed % amount so investors can be more confortable with their money but it's true that we can change it later, a different plan for example, but for now we use fixed stable profit since we get more beneficts too when betting/trading with more money, investors will be free to make suggestions on new plans or another things they think its good on program.

The best way for us to exchange is funding with one money source and withdraw with another, since we use lots of investment programs and markets (like betting, horse racings, games, forex etc) we are able to exchange with low fees too.

"How it is possible that funds are usually available on e-gold within 12 business hours?
I guess that you are not using e-gold on forex market."

It's possible since we don't use all the investors money at time, with that way we can withdraw the plan % in case our investment day is poor or even negative (it could happen). But only business days? No problem because all non-business day earns will go in next business day.

You guess that we don't use e-gold on forex market... sometimes exchange sometimes not... as we said before, we use it on various investments markets not only on forex but the major part yes.

Thanks
Jon

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:08:11 pm »
Thanks for the reply but it is pity that you didn`t answer for all my questions,
because I have some new. :)

I am not convinced regarding your answers, for example why are you paying 7 days/week if you are trading only in business days?

Why your site is listed on scam list?
http://www.hyip-expert.com/index/link/scam/
It is your first program?

If you are not trading with all investors deposits you have to generate higher profit that on your plans.

One of your plans offers 20% daily. Sorry, but it is NOT POSSIBLE to earn safely such ROI on forex market. What forex strategy are you using to get so high profit?

Offline InvestDealing

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 03:27:36 pm »
Hi Ivaho

Thanks for reply

We don't know what you think about us or even what you're trying to do but we will answer all your questions... we know that's your job is trying to get all the possible answers to avoid scammers but we think you looked at us as scam already since the first moment, but that will not disapoint us since we understand hyip world is risky.

We pay 7 days week, or all non-business days together in the next business day but the % profit is stable, on non-business days we keep betting on uk racings and other markets, we never said that InvestDealing is an exclusive forex trading, sorry if we ever get you wrong.

That scam list is out of date, we never knew that InvestDealing.com was a scam site before, we are NEW and registered domain few days ago. Check that website you gave us and look at IP address listed:

http://www.investdealing.com

and ping/nslookup results:

Name: investdealing.com
Address: 204.14.95.106

We think this answers the question regarding SCAM... and makes us ask you something... are you looking for good sites or for scams? Sorry but we're only up 2-3 days ago!

Yes we generate higher profit than our plans, variable but higher, we are offering a service where everyone earns... even us we set a confortable profit % divided by 5 persons in the group, investors will decide if they want to join us or not.

Example:
1 investor (investdealing group) = $1000
$1000 * 20% = $200 profit

10 investors = 10 * $1000 = $10000
$10000 * 20% = $2000 profit total
$2000 / 10 investors = $200 profit each
(we are not teaching you anything ok? just for everyone to check out that there was no sense making all this for nothing, you know that hyip is for earning money but not stealing it)

On some markets investing $10000 we get some beneficts that you can't get with $1000 but we established a % value of 20%/day (on $1000+) since most of the times we can get more than that, but as we said "most of the times" because we dont even achieve 10% ROI on poor days. We have long term plan with low ROI too.

You're right when you say it's NOT POSSIBLE to earn safely such ROI on forex... it's not only forex.

About other questions with no answer, screenshots will be given to investors, most of it will be from UK racing on Betfair, and forex, sometimes we shared bets on public forums but they aren't English language. We have 1 investor at the moment with $10 deposited and we're already investing the money since this morning, at the end of the day i will post here the daily investment result.

The program description is from a pre-installed template of the script, we already have one person that will make some website changes, the description isn't the most important at all, we already saw some programs with brilliant and professional desing and looking, with lots of (fake) information but were all scam, and the reverse of the medal... bad design but trusted program.

If you have any more questions we are pleased to answer :)

Thanks
Jon

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 04:04:19 pm »
We don't know what you think about us or even what you're trying to do but we will answer all your questions... we know that's your job is trying to get all the possible answers to avoid scammers but we think you looked at us as scam already since the first moment, but that will not disapoint us since we understand hyip world is risky.

You are wrong if you think that I look at your site as a scam. I know that on other forums you will meet with uncritical approach, because admins and members are not interested to search real opportunities but they are interested mostly to sell you forum or monitor ads.

We try to review all interesting sites and take advantage of admins presence.
All questions and answers help members to decide about their investment plans and help me to develop my own opinion.

It is especially important because as you wrote
we understand hyip world is risky

::)

Offline InvestDealing

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 09:19:02 pm »
Hey look at new design :)

Tell me what do you think about it

Thanks ID

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 09:26:38 pm »
Your site looks much better, congratulations! :)

But if you want to learn my opinion your plans offer too high ROI (185% after 10 days) to be from a real investment, but this is only my suggestive opinion :)

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 10:16:36 am »
Site is offline?
What is going admin?

Moved

Offline rourkem

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 03:16:26 pm »
Looks like this one is already offline. Scam confirmed?