Author Topic: life-holdings.com - 2-6% weekly  (Read 17598 times)

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
Re: life-holdings.com - 2-6% weekly
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2007, 08:04:49 am »
From the Admin:

Hello,
After two weeks of waiting from the Verification team, Jude and I finally had our accounts unblocked this week! Even with our accounts back to normal, we cannot resume my initial plan for payments due to the Terms and conditions set by ‘X’.
That’s where the second piece of good news comes in. Starting this week I have enough ‘freedom’ from my bank to receive wires from ‘X’ again. I do not have enough credit limit to fix everyone’s account so they’ll go by priorities from the biggest withdrawal down.
September was a negative month, and recovering the small loss took one week into October. Having the accounts blocked for two weeks there wasn’t much time to make any profit this month.
I know that there are alot of people waiting to withdraw since I’ve been working in the dark for quite sometime without communicating. We’ve tried to improve things by introducing new blog to update, but I realize I’m too busy with my schedules and work to give a decent update. Jude can verify that.
From now, I’ll try to update as much, if not, I’ll be corresponding with Jude to give you all the updates whilst I work.
With all the mishaps and unfortunate events that are happening to LH, things are looking and getting better, with the backlogs on withdrawals which is going to be taken care of slowly and my personal life getting straighten, we’ll see how the new month fairs.
Regards,
Dan
Please follow our forum rules.
Our main service: Money- monitor

Offline Ivaho

• PONZI Hunter
  • Administrator
  • No idea
    • View Profile
    • hyip monitor
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2008, 12:41:54 pm »
Moved to scams.
Please follow our forum rules.
Our main service: Money- monitor

Offline rourkem

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2014, 04:33:30 am »
I think they renamed into something else and it's still operating up to this point. I just can't remember what it is though.