Hola mis amigos!
Fortunately, there's not much to report this week. We should celebrate, amigos! I hope I've taught you that no news is good news in our business. Speaking of news, here are our most recent additions...
NEW PROGRAMS ADDED: TOPAGRO, ARB PLAYER, FUNDSTRADECLUB
One of the prettiest websites in our business, TopAgro, is actually a program that has to do with the agriculture sector which "offers investors a wealth of opportunities to capture growth and income". However, not much else is known about TopAgro, but what we can find out from this extremely fun to browse site is that it's secured with PositiveSSL certificate (valid from September 3, 2013 to September 4, 2014). The domain was created on September 2, 2013 and expires within a year. Also, apparently the company is registered in the Cayman Islands and you can contact them via phone (345 949 9363), e-mail (email@example.com), or the support form. Setting up an account is extremely easy, but they do require your full name.
TopAgro accepts Solid Trust Pay, Payza, EgoPay and Perfect Money. The investment options are quite clear: you've got one plan that lasts 10 days and pays 14% a day. The minimum to spend is a non-returnable $5 and the maximum is set at $50,000. Payouts shouldn't take more than 12 hours and the minimum to withdraw is $0.01. For those you don't enjoy the standard treatment, there are also VIP options: "for all deposits more than $1000, system adds more 1% automatically for 14% daily plan. Total daily income for the VIP will be 15% daily".